My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

google busness photo , appear blank photo after delating

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I deleted photo form google business , and at now I see blank space appearing ( black photo )  What I should do ?  Do I have to wait when google index and update my business profile ? It seems that other has not this problem at all and they see straight change . I deleted photo 2 days ago .

1. Full business name

Dream Wave Films

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You should update your photos and add a new profile photo as well as a few other photos. 

If at the end of a week it has not disappeared contact support.

To contact Support:
1- log into your Google my business dashboard http://www.google.com/mybusiness
2- select support from upper left hamburger menu
3- a help screen will appear to the right
4- scroll down to contact us
5- choose most appropriate contact method for you (some are not always available)

If that doesn't solve the problem, stop back here and we can try to escalate further. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks it seems that everything is ok at now .

What I do not like in google apps , they do not working like wordpress , many times when you change something or delete you have to wait when google robots index that . Exactly the same happen with my photo , when I decided to delete it , I had to wait 3 days for update .

Another nightmare is with explantation of each app , google+ , google business , etc.. I lost so much time to understand that google+ is only personal profile etc... All of this things should be explain in one place instead searching all internet finding some useful  information in one place and some in other .