google business vs google plus
71 Camden Village Dr
Newnan, Ga. 30265
is page seems worthless, if customer clicks on about, a bunch of people I follow show up)
What is difference between google plus and google my business. I need pages that I can work, add material to, and share with others and not have them end up in some google plus empty page.
Re: google business vs google plus
Hi @Richard D,
Google+ pages are now managed through the Google My Business dashboard. With Google My Business, you can still post, +1, share, and manage Google+ pages. In addition, you’ll be able to:
- See insights on how users find your business information on Google
- Connect a page to your YouTube account to see insights on your channel
- Host Hangouts with followers
Don’t worry: if you’re used to Google+, Google My Business will look familiar to you. To access the Google My Business dashboard from Google+:
- Sign in to Google+ using the same account you use to manage your page.
- Place your cursor over the Google+ Home menu near the top left corner > click Pages.
- Choose the page you’d like to manage.
Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile