My Business
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

general inquiry

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

need help to send information to my customers

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: general inquiry

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Tana

do you have a specific query about how ti use your Google My Business listing? If so please provide the full details of your business here otherwise we can't help.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm actually looking to see to talk to someone from google my business.. I tried the google my business help center and as far as I can remember, the link contact us allowed me to request a callback before but now all i can see is the link called need more help? and i tried to select all options but it doesn't give me an option to request a call, or even chat or email someone. do you have a direct phone number? or a link where i can request call?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Tana

This link will allow you to request a call from a GMB support agent: https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_c2c_l?rd=3#

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog