My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

forgot user name and password of my Google My Business Page

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We have verified business page of Premier Logic for the Atlanta location (URL : https://plus.google.com/105071437519204591351) but we have forgotten associated gmail ID and password and phone number with this location even though we have tried so much to recover associated gmail ID, password and phone number but dint get.  It would be helpful if we can get help in some ways:

Option 1:     

Please help us to recover forgotten associated gmail ID and Password  for the verified business page of premier logic.

Option 2: 

If option 1 is not possible then please let us know how can we delete this above given verified business listing page so that we can verify this location once again.

Please note we are the owner of this verified  business page but don't have associated gmail ID , password and phone number so that we can't go for request ownership option..

Company Info

Name : Premier Logic

Verified  Business Listing Page URL :  https://plus.google.com/105071437519204591351/

Address: Premier Logic, 3655 North Point Parkway #650, Alpharetta, GA 30005, United States

Please help us for this issue.

Regards,

Tarun Tripathi

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: forgot user name and password of my Google My Business Page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Premier L

Google will provide a hint for the email address that is the verified owner of a Google My Business page. For yours it's:

This listing has already been verified by pr…@gmail.com

If you're unable to determine what email address that is, or if you can't get into the account, you can still use the request ownership option. The steps you would follow are listed under "Can't contact the current listing owner" in this article: https://support.google.com/business/answer/4566671

Allow a full 7 days for the current listing owner to respond to your request. If you don’t hear back after 7 days, contact support by replying to the confirmation email and they should be able to help you from there.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi TomW,

Thank you for the information.

As I have already mentioned in the above query that we are the owner of the given listing page but unable to find associated ID and password. We have already check this part: "This listing has already been verified by pr…@gmail.com" and also "Click Report a problem if you want to update this listing’s information on Google, such as an incorrect street address or phone number"

Do we have any other other option ?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Premier L

To Google, the owner of the listing is the person with access to that account. If you can't access that account then "can't contact the current listing owner" is applicable.

So you would need to proceed with the steps 6 and 7 in that article. This will trigger an email to be sent to Google to let them know you're requesting ownership. It will also trigger an email to be sent to the email address in the hint. Since nobody apparently has access to that email address then nobody will be able to respond to the ownership transfer request. After 7 days, support will be able to help you proceed from there since they will see that there has been no response from the current owner regarding the transfer request.

Also, my recommendations are assuming that you have exhausted all options trying to determine what the email address is and that you are are sure that nobody with the company has access to the account. Just to be sure, did you try asking everyone at the Atlanta office that may have potentially created the account and claimed the listing?

Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Premier L

there is an option 3:

apply 

Someone else verified my business

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tom,

I have already asked to my Atlanta office for the same but dint get solution. As of now , I have made a request for ownership of Premier Logic Atlanta location but as you know that nobody knows the associated gmail ID and password so I am waiting of 7 days to get over. After that contact support will be replying to the confirmation email. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Helmut,

I have used this option but dint get solution.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Premier L

Hi Tarun,

Yes, after the 7 days reply to that email and tell them you haven't heard from the owner of the listing. They probably won't release the listing at that point but let us know what they say in response to your email.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Premier L

applying the linked procedure you should have gotten a mail from a Google bot "anna" (maybe under a different name)

Did oyu get any mail response  from local help?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut,

I have received below mail 10 days back after that no mail or no information from google. 

"Hello,

Thanks for filling out our form.

My name is Anna from the Google My Business support team and I’m confirming that we’ve just passed your access request for Premier Logic, LLC at https://maps.google.com?cid=5020742856890938845 local page on Google My Business to the current owner of this page.

What to expect:

Please allow 7 full days for the current owner to evaluate your request and respond. If the current owner hasn’t responded to you directly within 7 days, you can reply to this email and we’ll take additional steps to follow up. Please know we won’t be able to help you with your request before the 7 days have passed.

Important:

1. If you’ve forgotten the email address or password that you use to sign in to your Google My Business account, we recommend that you check any other email account you normally use to see if the access request was sent there. You can also use this troubleshooter to get help.
  2. If you are only interested in updating this listing's information on Google and you don’t require management access to the listing, you can also report a problem.

If you’ve used this form for any type of question unrelated to the ownership or management of this page, please reply to this email immediately so that we can directly help resolve your issue.

Thank you,"

Now please help me what should I do ?