My Business
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

followers count not showing when i am checking my google plus page while logged out

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

i am managing a google plus page for a client but the followers count is not showing when i am checking the google plus page while logged out from the google account that manages the page

Any help please to know how to make the followers count shows to public ?

Thanks

Aziz

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: followers count not showing when i am checking my google plus page while logged out

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Aziz M

I cant replicate that.

What is the business page URL ?

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Re: followers count not showing when i am checking my google plus page while logged out

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tim

Thank you for your reply and help

the business page URL is https://plus.google.com/u/0/100226921702927940081
it has now 1900 followers, but only when logged in into the business account, those followers count are shown

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aziz M
June 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Aziz M

Ok, lets try this.

Go To Settings >> Manage Google+ Activity

screencapture (39).png

Then in the hamburger menu ( top left ) in the drop down select settings

screencapture (40).png

Then check your settings.

screencapture (41).png

Try this and lets see how you get on.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks dear !!

it worked

appreciate your help a lot :)

followers count not showing when i am checking my google plus page while logged out

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Tim, I'm having the same problem but my settings are correct based on your image diagrams.  If you have time to take a look that would be amazing.  I have followers but they don't show up in the count and I don't think the follow button is showing up from my G+ account on the main header.  Thanks in advance if you have time to check this out.  Best,  Mark  G_ acct: https://plus.google.com/u/0/118151180881377361222

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @Mark D

That url is 404, did you delete the page ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am having same problem, whenever anyone follow me i got notification that person follow me but follower number is not moving. here is my URL https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MediaWizards

kindly help me please, thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Tim, I did delete it out of frustration and set up a new Google + account.  https://plus.google.com/u/0/100886327687426395178  I can't see follower counts on this one either.   I picked up 20 new followers yesterday and their is no counter reflecting these followers.  I even set up a new Google email address to start fresh when setting up new G + account and to test the account I enabled everything initially to trouble shoot and it made no difference.  Any advice would be much appreciated.  Best,  Mark

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hi @Mark D

All I can suggest is check your settings.

screenshot-plus.google.com-2017-07-20-20-49-39.png

Failing that, because we are Google My Business and not Google+ ( they got divorced ) you can try the Google+ Help Community.

https://plus.google.com/communities/115758385206378551362