My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

e-mail suggest to add logo and I already have one

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I am working in RJV Autohuolto Oy Herttoniemi (car maintenance), Mekaanikonkatu 7 00880 Helsinki.

I just received an e-mail from Google which is recommending me to add logo, but I already have a logo on my site so can anyone explain what this might mean? Maybe some mistake? When I added logo it didn't give me any error messages so everything is done right way I guess.

Thanks for your help guys!

-Sami

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: e-mail suggest to add logo and I already have one

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sami V

I just looked at your Google business page, and you don't have a logo displayed.

https://plus.google.com/101470350330589450194/about

RJV Autohuolto Oy Herttoniemi   About   Google .png

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Re: e-mail suggest to add logo and I already have one

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi and thank you @Tim Capper

As you can see there's a logo in Google My Business page.

gmb.jpgThis is my Google My Business page and there's a logo

I think that it means profile picture and not logo because it's saying that change profile picture when I aiming my cursor on that symbol.

vaihda profiilikuvaa.jpg 

I check out other page (https://plus.google.com/b/105479393958814789912/114507228105508682479/about?gmbpt=true&pageId=105479...) where I'm also admin and there is profile picture in that place.

Other thing that I don't understand is that I can't find RJV Autohuolto Oy Herttoniemi from Google+ when I'm trying to search it. Don't know how you make it, but for me it look like this: ei tuloksia.jpg any idea why this is happening? The other company where I am also admin works fine and can be found via search.

Thank you for your help

-Sami