My Business
6.5K members online now
6.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

directions to address in large complex

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Org name: Voyagers Inc

2a. Mailing address: 51 Middlesex Street #105, North Chelmsford, Massachusetts 01863

2b. Address to our door: 66 Princeton Street, North Chelmsford, Massachusetts 01863

3. Office telephone number: +1-978-656-8192

4. Google+ URL: N/A (yet)

My organization moved into a large building that was once a mill, and now has many tenants (think shopping mall).  All tenants have the mailing address at one end of the complex, but the entry to most tenant spaces is on another side of the block, with a different parking lot and the access from a different street access.

Given that I need to maintain the official mailing address, how do I get Google Maps directions to bring people to the correct location?  I've already moved the map pointer, but GMB says we should put it in the middle of our space rather than at the entry door, so its location doesn't help much even if people are looking at Google Maps while trying to find us.

Do I move the pointer to the location of our front door (going against the GMB instructions for pointer placement), and let Maps figure out how to route people there?  Is there some other method I'm not seeing?

Looking at anchor stores (with external entries) at a local large shopping mall, I see that they have individual street addresses.  We don't have that option where we lease.

Re: directions to address in large complex

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry, we *do* have a verified Google+ page, I just didn't realize it until I tried to create a new one:

https://plus.google.com/100444514754584525641