AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

coastal yoga & kitchen medicine apollo bay

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business is verified in google and when searched for in google as yoga Apollo bay or Apollo bay yoga it came up on front page now I have had to change address and it has dropped off. It is still in same town just a couple of streets down. Why has this happened. It said it was pending but the status is not there anymore. Please help.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi mate,

Is your listing live in your dashboard?

Did you recently add "Apollo Bay" to the end of your Google my business location for ranking purposes?  This can hide the listing from maps results.

I have searched for "Yoga Apollo Bay" & your listing is not appearing, please check you reverified it after moving address.

Cheers!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi thanks for reply

i did not change business name just address. In my account it shows my listing as verified. 

It was ranking before I changed address but now it's not. How do I get in contact with google is the next question?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

If you log into your Google my business account, up the top right click the menu & hit "Support" you can highlight areas you wish to chat about & explain your situation.

Have you updated all of your directories & social profiles to point to your new address?

Keep in mind that sometimes these things take a few days to tick over.

Good luck!