My Business
6.5K members online now
6.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

changing featured photo

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1. Full business name: Andria Lo 
2. Current business address: 3014 Stanton ST.
3. Current telephone number : 510-325-1319
4. Google+ URL : https://plus.google.com/103529763537582484316?hl=en

I'd like to change the main photo on the listing that appears when I Google my business. Currently, the featured photo is being pulled from my website, though I've uploaded photos to my business' profile and set preferences for profile and cover images.

The feature photos seems a bit random and doesn't quite represent my business. Any tips?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

changing featured photo

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Andria, have you already set a preferred photo in GMB? Instructions here - https://support.google.com/business/answer/6103862?hl=en 

Try using the "feedback" link in the bottom right of the knowledge graph to report the photo that you don't want to show. 

There is not sure way to assign the photo that appears there, but this should help.

Let me know how to goes.

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

changing featured photo

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, Colan! Yes, I'd set my preferences. I'm having trouble finding the "feedback" link --where can I find the knowledge graph?

I did find a flag icon on the upper right of the image and reported it as "not helpful" for the location. Do you know if this is the same feedback option as you're suggesting?

It's helpful to know that I'm not actually able to assign a photo :-/

Thanks again. Much appreciated.

Re: changing featured photo

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Andria Lo   Google Search.png

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky