My Business
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

can't view review

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I received a review yesterday on my google business account.

I even got a confirmation email, but I cant see the review on my dashboard to reply, etc.

Name: it'seeze Websites Birmingham

Telephone: +447577 199639

Google URL: https://business.google.com/b/107178781664609594336

please help.. thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can't view review

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
It likely filtered by Google Algos.
Do you know the reviewer?

If so ask him to provide here the complete content of the review and confirming he never wrote the review using your Internet connection or your account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I confirm that I wrote the review below independently, from my own internet connection and google account.

5 star review:

Hi Art

Thank you so much for turning my website from a very good one into a brilliant one! Not only that you did it with real professionalism, patience and and it felt as though nothing was too much trouble. I love my new website and I'll have no hesitation in recommending you to clients, colleagues and friends. Thanks again!

Les is more!

www.101systemworks.co.uk

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Les G

and thanks for posting here:

Is or was  all the below stuff (between the two red highlited lines) part of the review you have been trying to post as a review for Art's biz?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Art
Thank you so much for turning my website from a very good one into a brilliant one! Not only that you did it with real professionalism, patience and and it felt as though nothing was too much trouble. I love my new website and I'll have no hesitation in recommending you to clients, colleagues and friends. Thanks again!
Les is more!
www.101systemworks.co.uk

____________________________________________________________________________________

Please confirm or correct me

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I confirm that I posted all of the information you said in your mail as a review for Arturo Ottengo

Best wishes
Les

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Guidelines - in order to remove contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. This is done in order to protect account security and/or privacy. Please be sure to remove this information in future replies. Thank you for your understanding.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Arturo O

your "stuff" (sorry for the wording) contains stuff violation googles review policy.

quoting the violating stuff below:

www.101systemworks.co.uk

Quoting you again, Arturo:

"Less is more"   - at least not only less but all URLs and links need to be removed