My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

can not get google suport to help me fix my account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

https://business.google.com/b/103676478022624570779/

nick s i own A locksmiths 

1102mackintosh raeford nc 28376

in the last 11 months i have tryed to get my business on on google i have used out side people to help ie yp com yext i was told by google my business the only way i would be able to get my business back on google is to open a new one with a different name location and phone  this was after several months of going back and forth trying to figure out what spammy behavior i did to be suspended,   so i did every thing support told to do copy of business licence prof of who i was they still have not gotten it fixed  then to day i found out that my add words account is off line to ( i guess i should not of asked how it is ok to be online when you pay google out of frustration ) i am a small business and this has hurt me when long time customers say they looked for me on line and cant fine me so i hpe some has been through this and can tell me how or who can help me fix this thanks  nick s

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Nick S I am looking into this for you and will escalate to Google. You have a business license, so should be fine. 

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Nick S Looks like you are verified now :) 

PS.

Help keep the forums clean, if you are satisfied with your help, please select the answer that helped you the most and mark the thread as resolved. 

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO