My Business
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

can i promote amazon.com products through google plus

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had a Google plus page with a lot of info and pictures for my business. It also have great reviews. I checked it tonight and its gone. how do I get it back and how can I prevent it from happening again. I get a message 404 code

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can i promote amazon.com products through google plus

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello Robert,
'Local pages are for businesses that provide services and /or goods to customers in person. If you sell only through Amazon then your business does not qualify for a Local page and the reason why it was deleted from the Local database.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yeah, this was put in the wrong place. It has nothing to do with amazon.I do provide goods/services in person and on the web through our website. Google plus was just fine and then POOF! Gone
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
November 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Contact My Business support to discuss the matter with them, they are the only that can assist you with this matter.
You can contact Local business support by pressing the Contact Us link at the top of the Business help center
https://support.google.com/business/?hl=en#topic=4539639
You can request a call back from the support team if you contact them during regular business hours.
Monday - Friday, 1 AM - 5 PM PST

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I strongly advise you NOT TO DO SO otherwise your account may be deleted. Have a great day!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hello Kenneth,
The business listing was already removed from the Local database.
How do you suggest that Robert resolves his issue if he does not contact My Business support?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
He can email Google My Business support.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Calling or emailing what is the difference. His account has been removed from the local database, one presumes for a perceived violation. Whether he emails or calls to find out what happened it goes to the same place. Either he is or isn't eligible and the only people that can help is Google support. Sent from my iPhone