My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Kelly Powers Piano Studio

47 Cummins Highway, Roslindale, MA, US

(508) 341-2405

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102454622327879072856

I just moved from Rego Park to Roslindale, and am trying to cancel my old page and start a new one. For some reason, when I tried to change address, it says page suspended. I don't know why. 

Please help. 

Thanks, 
Kelly 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: business listing suspended

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Kelly P,

Thanks for writing. I understand the frustration in this situation--sometimes a major change like this can cause issues in your account, most often, it causes the reverification process to be started.. The best thing to do would be to file an appeal to our team to request that your listing be reinstated, and then work with them to reverify at your current location.

Best,
Liz

GMB Community Manager 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@ElizabethP There is a competitor who clearly hired a review spam company to write hundreds of positive reviews on their google places page and we have a few negative reviews on our page that we can not verify as ever using our service. I carefully reviewed each of his reviews which sound suspicious, obviously used "keywords" to boost his ranking and he went from 7 total reviews at about a 3.5 stars to over 270 reviews in a matter of 6 weeks of mostly 5 star reviews. What should I do? I have tried flagging ever post that looked suspicious weeks ago and have seen no change. Thank you! JJ

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi @JJ W,

You've taken the action that I would recommend in this situation. I understand that it can be frustrating to see this happen. By flagging the reviews, you have sent them to our team for review, and they'll make sure that the accounts writing the reviews do not have spam signals. We do our best to keep all areas of search and Maps clean of spam, and we thank you for taking the time to flag them!

Best,
Liz