My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

business listing suddenly not showing up

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

I have a client with a verified business that they've owned for several years and have dozens of reviews from patients. I recently noticed the business is no longer showing up on organic generic searches for dentists in the area. The listing hasn't changed, and they have many more reviews (and better reviews) than surrounding businesses. 

Any reason they're not showing up? To be clear, if you search for their business name, it comes up but they're nonexistent in generic searches where they should be showing up.

Bright 32 Family Dentistry

1359 North 205th Street

Seattle, WA 98133

206-533-9693

www.bright32.com

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bright+32+Family+Dentistry/@47.777528,-122.34203,15z/data=!4m2!3m1...

business listing suddenly not showing up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have this exact same issue with my business - been around since 1999 and has always been number one for our key search terms, now it's dropped off the map for our most popular search term for which we still rank number 2 in a Google search... the business is verified and everything seems consistent... Hopefully we'll get a solution!

Re: business listing suddenly not showing up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Seriously! He says they've noticed a significant decrease in calls from new patients, so hoping it gets resolved soon.

Thanks for sharing your similar situation.