My Business
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

business address and verification code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business is at one address (where we always hold our classes/events), but the venue is not owned by me. My business address is my home address and i cant put that on good as my business as i dont want people coming to my home.

Is there any way i can have my business come up at one address but get the verification code sent to another?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ClickRight D
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

There is not a way to do that within the rules. 

You can use your business as the address but hide your address. It is referred to by Google as a Service Area Business. For those types of businesses that do not have a physical location they require that you use your home address, verify by mail and that you hide your address.

Additional details here: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038163?hl=en

Be sure that the box next to “I serve customers at my business address” is deselected if you want your address hidden on Google and your business location is not staffed and not able to receive customers during its stated hours.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, sorted my problem out.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need my verification code to come to my home address.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Denise P

The card will come to whatever address you enter into the address field for your business.