My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

agarwal packers and movers in delhi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Client have Google+ page on which i have manager access to it. but i am not able to share anything on the page as it displays the below message.

Your page has been blocked since it has been identified as possible spam. To unblock your page, please verify it.

I have verified the page using the postcard verification and also did the  website verification still i am not able to get my page back.
I need the solution for this asap.

1. Full business name - agarwal packers and movers in delhi
2. Current business address - DRS House, Plot No:-11 A, Hargobind Enclave, Karkardooma, Delhi,                                                         110092
3. Google+ UR

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: agarwal packers and movers in delhi

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @agarwal r

I am going to say it is because of the amount of spam created by Agarwal Packers and Movers

You would need to clean this all up before you could apply for reinstatement.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Pending review: Your business is verified, but isn't yet connected to Google.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My Client have Google+ page on which i have manager access to it. but i am not able to share anything on the page as it displays the below message.

Your page has been blocked since it has been identified as possible spam. To unblock your page, please verify it.

I have verified the page using the postcard verification and also did the  website verification still i am not able to get my page back.

2. Current business address - DRS House, Plot No:-11 A, Hargobind Enclave, Karkardooma, Delhi,                                                         110092
3. Google+ UR -   https://plus.google.com/b/113147215409526587462/

DRS House, Plot No:-11 A, Hargobind Enclave, Karkardooma

Two businesses at same address with same details

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Cannot add owners or account managers to a listing. The Brand Account has been blocked.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

But why ? i am not understand 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

agarwal packers in delhi