My Business
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

advertising

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello i am the onwer of STS MOTOFUN i would like to tell me what kind of advertising do you provide and what is the options that we have thank you

Sotiris Tavros

1 Expert replyverified_user

advertising

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @STS M

This is a public forum for the purposes of requesting and offering help related to the GMB product.  It is not a place for soliciting services.  So anyone posting here shouldn't be touting for business.

Google may provide advertising account services in your country, depending on where you are located.

Google provides to "streams" of advertising - one called Google Adwords Express, the other called Google Adwords.  The first is targeted at beginner or DIY advertisers, the latter is more towards technically adept advertisers.

You can do a search in your country for Google Partners https://www.google.com/partners/ and they can provide advertising account management services if you don't want to do it yourself.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog