My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I changed our business address and now my account is suspended. I assume it's because the old page with old address still shows in my account. I assume I should have edited the address instead of creating new one but actually didn't realize the old one was already created. I must have created it a long time ago or something. Anyway, the old page shows wrong address because our address has been changed by the department of public safety because our road was changed to a state highway so they changed the physical address of our business. Is this why my account is suspended? I need to keep the 30075 north state highway 289 Pottsboro tx address and delete the 3007 north fm 120 address. How can I do this If in fact this is the problem?

account suspended!!

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Shelly L,

The duplicate page is likely the bigger problem here. With address changes, Google will ask you to go through verification again but typically wouldn't suspend a page for updating an address. 

The change of address probably triggered Google to recognize the duplicate page and thus the suspension. You would need to remove the duplicate page and then file a  reinstatement request to request to have the suspension lifted.