My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended including all listings with no explanations after following google instructions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Level 1

After a bulk upload of more than 10 dealer locations, I received a phone call from Mukaud associated with local-bulk@google.com asking me to submit photos of the dealer locations.  I did so. The next day Mukaud and a person claiming to be a manager asked me, by phone,  to have our design guy photo shop our company name into the signage shown on the pictures and stated, "we can bulk verify you after we receive your photos".  The next day our MyBusinessaccount was suspended for spammy activity?  With no explanation really.  We did not upload the photo shopped dealer photos but attached them to an email to local-bulk@google.com.

We are a manufacturing facility, San Juan Pools, with over 350+ dealers just in the United States.  We also have dealersin many countries. See our map of dealers at sanjuanpools.com

Our dealers all have the same 800 number, which are operators answer or redirected to them.  Our dealers sell, service, install and etc our swimming pools and spas.  We have been a manufacturer and exporters since 1958.

Our account has remained suspended for over 30 days and no one has been available to straighten this out.  We did as requested - why are we suspended?

San Juan Pools

Corporate Office
2302 Lasso Lane
Lakeland, Florida 33801

863-738-1286

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author kirk s
October 2016

Re: account suspended including all listings with no explanations after following google instruction

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Eric J Like I was asking on the phone, please make them google docs (non editable - view only) and link them here. 

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

View solution in original post

Re: account suspended including all listings with no explanations after following google instruction

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@kirk s

Do you have an email from Google asking you to Photoshop a logo on something? That sounds very fishy and would be a violation of Google's terms for sure. A business must have a physical location with signage.

Please attach any proof you have as a screenshot in this thread. 

Also please include links or information on some of the locations you were trying to get verified.

1. The Google Local Page URL
2. Your Website URL
3. Full Business name, Address and Phone number

Regards,

Ben Fisher Google+ | Twitter | Steady Demand 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I wish I had the emails. The Google employee called me when I was at dinner and asked me to photoshop the names on the buildings in the photos we had previously uploaded for a sample test of bulk uploading. We did the next morning and uploaded the photos again, This time with the edited photos.

When he called he said the phone call was being recorded. When google employee here in the US tried to help he said only India was able to access the recorded calls.

We have all the email traffic. This was like the third or forth time they had asked for us to edit or change to dealer listings.
Please help resolve this for us if you are able.

Get Outlook for iOS

account suspended including all listings with no explanations after following google instructions

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Eric J

please edit immendiately your last post as it violates the guidelines and your safety - never post in a publich forum Mail addresses and Passwords!!!

Accepted by topic author kirk s
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Eric J Like I was asking on the phone, please make them google docs (non editable - view only) and link them here. 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Eric J The good news is your business model is probably going to be acceptable to Google.  BUT

I need the email correspondence copy/pasted into a Google document (each email not a link to it) - I can not/will not login to your email. 

I also need a sample of your bulk listing and a explanation of how your business is run with the Kiosks. 

The fact they have Your company name and a phone number on it and they are manned during business hours. 

Lastly, a video of someone walking into a store that shows your kiosk would help greatly!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

https://youtu.be/XCihIlTlqRg

Artistic Pools video showing a store walk in

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Eric J Hrmm I thought you had a Kiosk that was manned inside each store? Also nothing in the Doc file. 

Going to be hard to help without documentation.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭