My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

accidentally deleted my page.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i created 2 pages for the same business. One was verified and the other wasn't. I deleted the one that wasn't verified. Now i can't find the one that was verified since both pages is on the same account. I don't if deleted my business account or just the page. When i log in its asking for what type of business and when i put my business name its saying its already verified. I can use the phone app and see my paSbut when i tired to do it from the laptop i can't do it. My phone app is showing both pages but the page that wasn't verified is showing as an error and the other one is fine. I am afraid if i log out of the the phone app i wouldn't be able to see it again.  Some one please help. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: accidentally deleted my page.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@anoop a

can you please provide the exact  name ,  address phone number (and if there is any: its website)   of your business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
E smokes 1303 Platte falls rd Platte city mo 64079 816 858 6040
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
November 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

so it is this G+ page plus.google.com/118338808046125556098

Unfortunately this G+ page is created with a very bad and violating name (i.e. "E-smokes Platte City Missouri")

According your website  "http://www.esmokesplattecity.com/" and Googls naming rules (support.google.com/business/answer/3038177)   it should be just "E-smokes"

I strongly recommend to edit it using your dashboard (business.google.com/manage) and then  "MANAGE LOCATION"