AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

accidentally deleted my page.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i created 2 pages for the same business. One was verified and the other wasn't. I deleted the one that wasn't verified. Now i can't find the one that was verified since both pages is on the same account. I don't if deleted my business account or just the page. When i log in its asking for what type of business and when i put my business name its saying its already verified. I can use the phone app and see my paSbut when i tired to do it from the laptop i can't do it. My phone app is showing both pages but the page that wasn't verified is showing as an error and the other one is fine. I am afraid if i log out of the the phone app i wouldn't be able to see it again.  Some one please help. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: accidentally deleted my page.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

so it is this G+ page plus.google.com/118338808046125556098

Unfortunately this G+ page is created with a very bad and violating name (i.e. "E-smokes Platte City Missouri")

According your website  "http://www.esmokesplattecity.com/" and Googls naming rules (support.google.com/business/answer/3038177)   it should be just "E-smokes"

I strongly recommend to edit it using your dashboard (business.google.com/manage) and then  "MANAGE LOCATION"

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@anoop a

can you please provide the exact  name ,  address phone number (and if there is any: its website)   of your business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
E smokes 1303 Platte falls rd Platte city mo 64079 816 858 6040
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
November 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

so it is this G+ page plus.google.com/118338808046125556098

Unfortunately this G+ page is created with a very bad and violating name (i.e. "E-smokes Platte City Missouri")

According your website  "http://www.esmokesplattecity.com/" and Googls naming rules (support.google.com/business/answer/3038177)   it should be just "E-smokes"

I strongly recommend to edit it using your dashboard (business.google.com/manage) and then  "MANAGE LOCATION"