My Business
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of the listings I manage on Google My Business has been suspended. I have asked for clarification but have not received one. Google has only sent me an email from profilles-support@ stating the following: 

Hello,
We have reviewed your request and have determined that your Google+ page is in compliance with our Google My Business Quality Guidelines and Google+ User Content and Conduct policies. The suspension of your page has been lifted and the business(information) will be live on Google Maps within the next few days.
If you have any further questions please consult the Google My Business Help Center.
Thanks, 
Google My Business Support

After recieiving such an email I was delighted but weeks have gone by and nothing has been reinstated. Does anyone know what can be done to reinstate a listing?

Thanks in advance.

Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

@Ben B,

Did they give you a reference number when you filed for reinstatement? If so, it would be best to contact support and reference that number so that they can look at the status. Seems like some sort of glitch in the system for you to receive that email and then nothing happen within 72 hours.

Re: Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to have a look at this.

I wasn't aware of a reference number. Would I find it in the original email?

Ben