My Business
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@JoyHawkins  Our business name is Abbott's Auto ServiCenter. After claiming our company and verifying via phone with code we went in to reply to reviews. All was good. While filling out our info all was still good. Once we added photos to the page we received this message "Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues".

Our business address is 1201 Percival Road Columbia, SC 29223. Our phone # is 803-782-0893. We also own 1229 Percival Rd and that is the address that our wrecker works out of, if that is possibly the issue in the photos. All the help answers I see refer to Adwords our business had not even gotten that far in the process.

Please help us get back up and running. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dale

It looks like this issue has been resolved as I can see a listing for your business on Google now: https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Abbott%27s+Auto+ServiCenter&oq=Abbott%27s+Auto+ServiCenter&aqs=ch...

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog