My Business
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues - someone please advise

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi-

I just found out that my business is suspended for the aforementioned reason.  After researching various reasons why I may be receiving this message, I'm still unclear why I'm getting this message.

The name of my company is Alabama Drone Services, LLC and my business website is www.alabama-drone.com

I've read all the reasons for why my business may be suspended and I can't think of a single infraction I've committed (including unwittingly committed infractions).

Hope someone can help me out.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues - someone please advise

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Alabama D

according your website you seem beeing located at "2218 University Blvd Tuscaloosa, AL 35401"

I could not find over there any signage or store of your business.

This of course could be my fault and you can now help me out with a photo showing your business at this address? 

Can you provide such a photo of the bsuiness at the mentioned address?

Re: Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues - someone please advise

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's a home based business that doesn't have a storefront.  I offer aerial videography services and work on location.  If you google my address, 2218 University Blvd., it comes up as Sweet Home Food Bar.  I live upstairs from Sweet Home Food bar and we have the same address with one exception, I'm Apartment #5.

Sweet Home Food Bar's address is 2218 University Blvd, Tuscaloosa, AL  35401

Alabama Drone Services address is 2218 University Blvd #5, Tuscaloosa, AL  35401

Is this what's causing my issue?