My Business
6K members online now
6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

You Tube Channel and Business Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a You Tube Channel that is attached to a BackUp page that I cannot seems to correct issue

What happened is I somehow ended up with 3 pages, 1 personal, and 2 business. I read where you can merge that page with the least views to the one with the most, which I did. ( just a side note...it said posts should have moved over too but they did not)

Whats now happening is I have a BackUp business page that comes up and a Backup You Tube Channel. I want to get rid of the BackUp pages and channel and Just have 1 business page and 1 you tube channel. I need some clear direction on accomplishing this. I wish Google had more user friendly services dashboard. I feel I am clicking from here to there and back and forth consistently trying to access my accounts, find answers, update information, ect... 

Also, when Im logged in, and click My Business, the only page that comes up is the BackUp business page. Im not sure where the other page is within this mess

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: You Tube Channel and Business Page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Lisa K

Can you provide all the URLs for the pages in question please?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ryan K (Community Manager)
March 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Thanks Lisa.

Ok, so we don't need to worry about the personal page and YouTube channel.

I can see that this YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS3c-OlWoEFzqBt5cD3i1GA) is linked to this Google+ page (https://plus.google.com/u/0/110672792677608316787/videos) so that all looks good.

If there are videos in this YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbl8geF-_UXqbq4QjZSidKw that you'd like on the main YouTube channel then you'll need to download them from the YouTube dashboard and upload them again to the new YouTube channel.

Then you can delete the backup YouTube channel and backup Google+ page from your dashboards.

If you want to see the current Google+ page in your dashboard by the way go to business.google.com/manage and select the Locations tab.

Hope this helps.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can you check what Ive done to see if all is correct now please I deleted youtube for Backup and Page for Backup I just want to make sure the

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Lisa,

As far as I can tell everything looks good - I can't see the back up Google+ page or the back up YouTube channel anymore, but the proper page and YouTube channel do appear.