My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Yorkshire-antiques.com two shops lots of reviews can they be transfered to one as one shop is close

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So ...  we have two shops one of which flooded on Boxing day and will be closed for a while and we have lots of good reviews for both shops , how can we put them all on one site without loosing them , thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: Yorkshire-antiques.com two shops lots of reviews can they be transfered to one as one shop is c

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Martin,

Do you want to merge the two Maps listings for your business? Unfortunately this is not possible. You can mark your flooded business location as closed whilst repairs are being undertaken, and then mark it as opened once they're completed.

This will keep the reviews on your page, but there's sadly no way to put them all on the 'open' business page.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: Yorkshire-antiques.com two shops lots of reviews can they be transfered to one as one shop is c

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you , not the answer I was hoping for , however such is life ! I
remember seeing something over a year ago that you could merge , but
perhaps this has changed

--
http://www.bbc-antiques.co.uk

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Martin

There is a process for linking a Brand page to Maps (Local listing) but that would not be applicable in this case.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog