My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Y Google suspended my Google+ Local page for 'Sammy Behavior'

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i tried to get my business on google my business for a for a while without a store front and was always taken off, eventually i opened a locksmith store front on a main st in  long island, took pics of my new store and signs and was taken off after one day for 'Spam y Behavior', at this point I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANY MORE,

what do you guys think?

business.google.com/u/0/b/100987889772242036520/

plus.google.com/u/0/b/100987889772242036520/100987889772242036520/

my business name is LI Auto & Home Locksmiths
i changed my business license from Long Island Auto Locksmith to  LI Auto & Home Locksmiths
IMG_20160709_164719.jpgIMG_20160709_164905.jpg

this is my store
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Y Google suspended my Google+ Local page for 'Sammy Behavior'

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

@David G

I really appreciate your efforts to get your Business Page listed on Google My Business.

I have checked your business and everything seems to be perfect on your G+ Page however people try to falsify information with category Locksmith hence Google has strict guidelines for such category. Please contact Google Support Team so that they can help you fix this Issue as per me their is nothing wrong with the listing.

I request you to please contact Google My Business Support Team again and provide the case ID in this thread so we can take a look and try to get it fixed.

@Helmut : Request your help in this scenario as customer has a SF & SAB business and has updated all the information correctly on his Dashboard/G+.  Pictures of store are also available  

Thank you

Regards

Tahir Mirza

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
doubting this kind of a business signage will be accepted as a proof there is a brick and mortar business.

My great grand childs are able to prepare such things in the kindergarden
But as you, Tahir, recommended David to contact business support let's see what they will tell the business owner

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

first of all thank you so much for your help Helmut and Tahir,

im having light signage put in the front also, but it will take another month because the town needs to come and approve it
lol by the way i paid like 300$ for the current one i have there, it supposed withstand rain and stuff,
highly doubt in kindergarden they have $100,000 laser industrial printer to print out stuff like that, the Sidewalk Sign stand i made myself, i had to make it because the plastic one wasn't heavy enough and kept falling, even with sandbags...