My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Wrong Photo showing up in my google business Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Grand Street Dental:Dr Jennifer Plotnick

57 Grand Street

Brooklyn, NY 11249

718-942-9942

We have been having an issue of a photo that is completely unrelated to our business showing up at the featured photo on our listing when you search our name.  We have had our listing verified but only recently been having this problem.

We have a profile, logo, and cover photo.  We also have multiple photos in the different categories that it allows in the listing like "our team" "in action" etc.  We also post to our Google+ page fairly regularly.

Please help us remove this group photo of dentists and staff that are unrelated to Grand Street Dental and please add back the profile photo of Dr Jennifer Plotnick (with the teal background)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Wrong Photo showing up in my google business Listing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jennifer P,

I have flagged the group photo as not belonging. Please post back next week as to what comes of it. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks James,

Is there anything you suggest I do for the next couple of days so that my business isn't misrepresented? In the past I used to be able to speak to a google representative but it seems like that feature has been disabled.

Im hoping this gets resolved asap as we are a new business and have a good amount of traffic right now.

Thank you,
Jen

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Jennifer P,

I do understand and appreciate your wish to represent yourself properly online with Google My Business. 

If you would like, you can use this link to interact with Support, as you have in the past. 

Kind Regards,

James