My Business
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Wrong Photo Showing up on Business Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Le Grenelle de Pékin

124 Rue de Grenelle 75007 Paris

01 45 51 77 23

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Le+Grenelle+de+P%C3%A9kin/@48.8572286,2.3190257,15z/data=!4m5!3...

Hi everyone,

We have been having an issue with a few photos posted by one customer that are completely unrelated to our business showing up at the featured photo on our listing when you search our name. 

The customer posted photos of the bar next to us and make a lot of people confused as we are a restaurant and not a bar.

We have already flag the photos as irrelevant to our business but Google still haven't take them off even after 3 months.

Here are the wrong photos:

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

What can we do?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anyone help me?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi William,

Sorry to hear about your situation. 3 months is a long time to wait and hope that the incorrect photos will be removed.

You did the right thing by flagging them as irrelevant to your business. I have also gone ahead and done the same and reported each as irrelevant to your business.

If my reports do not go through, there isn't much more that can be done other than getting more people to flag the photos or escalating this to people that work at Google. One way to do this is to Tweet at @GoogleMyBiz your situation and directing them to this post. 

Good luck!