My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Wrong Business Hours & Wrong Edits

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

The work hours on my business are wrong.

When I edit them, I receive an email from Google Maps confirming that my "edits were received", but these edits keep changing the hours in the same incorrect way.

I set work hours from Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., yet the edits that show in the email from Google Maps and on the maps, show that opening hours on Wednesday are 9am–5pm, 9pm–12am, and Thursday 12am–5pm. How can I fix this?

This is the link to my business: https://www.google.com.lb/maps/place/Kunhadi/@33.8565584,35.5332353,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x15...

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author May A
June

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Actually your above link to the listing in question shows me the hours as specified by you:

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Seems like the changes were finally accepted.

Thank you :)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Helmut, 

My hours of operations changed without me making the edits and now I can edit them back. I submit the change, but it has remained the same for a couple of weeks. Actually marking my business closed on saturdays, any help you might give will be appreciated.  https://www.google.com/maps?cid=11408515409368312300&hl=en&_ga=2.261353805.1739095284.1514302815-241...

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

Have you just been trying to set temporary Xmas hours or long term hours?

There was a special holiday hours option you could have used.

Google takes your website as a primary source of hours which can be over-riding your GMB Edited hours if they were not changed as well. And also all your other stated web hours have to be changed if its permanent.

Andrew.