My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Why my site shows of 4th page of google when I'm logged out from gmail whereas it shows on 1st page when I'm logged in?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why my site shows of 4th page of google when I'm logged out from gmail whereas it shows on 1st page when I'm logged in? Is it only visible to me when i'm logged in or does it happens to anyone who is logged in/ out?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Drik T
January 2017

Why my site shows of 4th page of google when I'm logged out from gmail whereas it shows on 1st page when I'm logged in?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

search results of Googles Search engines are always personalized.

This is how Googles Search engines work - its intentionally.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank You Sir,

I require my site to be visible on 1st page of google for those who are searching similar kinds of site like mine. I've a free wix site which is 6 months old. So, does it make any issue to rank webpages of my site on 4th page? I mean, if I purchase my site and acquire web hosting, provided by wix, will it help me to rank higher?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

ranking websites isn't anhy kind of issue to discuss in thsi GoogleMyBusiness forum.

We try help here about any GoogleMyBusiness listings.

About ranking of websites you get help in the websearch forum or the webmaster help forum