My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Why my listing got suspended ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello guys,

I have a little problem. My listing got suspended and I don't know why .

I am sure that I haven't made another listing back at the time .

I was waiting for a few changes into my website and intended to add

it in the listing bu now i can not ...

Here is a link to my listing:

https://plus.google.com/116207164461577822875/about

Do you have any idea what to do ? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why my listing got suspended ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I saw in Yelp you are in the walnut street of Santa Clarita, CA 91321
But on the G+ page it seems having spefied a SAB for your buisness.
Have you a SAB or a brick and mortar business?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Back in time i did Auto Detailing but now my business in only for Carpet Cleaning Service !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The same thing happened to me. U created a listing, waited for the post card, put in the codes and everything was fine until the next day when they suspended me.

Could this be because we use to be located at 91-13 RBB but after Sandy we moved next door to 91-15 RBB. Some web sites, not mine, still list us at 91-13 RBB.

My page is at
https://business.google.com/b/114620468304364185167/dashboard/l/07731833584561569024

Some body help. This is a simple listing.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Deuces C & @Alex M

This is a great article that I always reference when trying to determine why a listing is suspended. The reasons listed within that article are by far the most common reasons a listing would be suspended.

@Deuces C the discrepancy in address could very well be the culprit for the suspension. I would make sure that your business's official website has the most accurate and up to date information as this will be one of the places Google will check to verify information.

@Alex M First you need to clarify whether or not you are a service area business. I would refer to the Google SAB Guidelines If you operate by going to your customers directly and do not have a brick and mortar location where customers come to you, you would need to be classified as a Service Area Business on Google and would therefore need to adhere to those guidelines. If you have an actual location where customers visit you during business hours, you would have a regular business listing.

If you have reviewed this and corrected any errors, you can then fill out a reinstatement request asking Google to reinstate your page by going here and following the prompts.