My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Why my business was marked as permanently closed??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A few months ago I received a  telemarketer call from Google  asking me to do a free advertising.  I told him my business is in a very small town with one red light it the whole town.  He told me it was a free service.  I told him I have a child in college and can't afford any advertising  but he insisted and told me that it was free so I  said OK if it's completely free and I don't have to call back in 30 days to cancel or do anything else I will sign up and he hung up on me .  Which is very rude considering I took the time out of my schedule to talk to him especially when I had a client in front of me .  Later I have clients telling me that Google has my business marked as closed .  Which is very upsetting because it could be detrimental to my business when people look it up to get services done and it's marked closed .  I've been trying to mark the  Business as open  but has not have any success in three weeks. Could you tell me why my business was marked  permanently closed?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. GoogleMaps link or GoogleSearch link

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business listing suspended Kindly help me to resoleve

Laptop store

301 , 3rd Floor, Sigma Arcade, Old Airport Road,
Marathahalli, Bangalore,Karnataka,India

+919880363673 , +919880363005 , 080-40931012

laptopstoreindia.in