My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Why my business shows only the map

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello folks. I'd like to know why my business shows only the map when I search on Google, like the image example.

The first day the result was right with the other business information.

Kind Regards.

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 10.37.01.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Why my business shows only the map

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

1- These results are referred to as a Knowledge Panel (KP).

2- Google has two types of KP for each business:

Informational

Navigational

3- The informational one carries details like the photo that would help a user decide to go to the business. 

The navigational KP includes details that would help a user find the location.

4- Google personalizes local search results based on previous user behaviors. Since you are obviously familiar with this particular business and have likely visited their website, Google assumes that you are asking strictly for navigational not informational purposes.

5- Other users will that are less familiar with you are likely to get the KP with the photo.

6- You can test this by going to a computer on a different network that you usually don't use and opening a new incognito (private) window and doing the same search. You will likely see the KP with your photos. 

Without your actual business information we on this board are unable to determine if there are other issues but with what you have provided I think I have answered correctly.