My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Why is my listing suspended?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all. Is there a way to find out exactly why a Google My Business listing is suspended? We have a separate location (physical location, not just servicing the area) but the listing is suspended. Phone is different, address, URL is same domain but /location-name-here.

Any help would be appreciated

1. Overhead Door & Operator

2. 1992 Lewis Turner Blvd, Suite 101A, Ft. Walton Beach, FL, US

3. 850-863-1456

4. https://plus.google.com/u/2/104050834772005728974

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Justin D,

Your page appears to be up and running now. Just to clarify though,when you say you have a separate location, you mean that you do have a brick and mortar location that customers can come to during business hours? If so, you are correct in that you could have your address displayed. If you have an office but it's not necessarily a storefront then you would need to update your listing as a service area business since you only service customers at their location. That could be the reason the suspension occurred in the first place-and it will happen again if the information isn't clear.

Hope this helps!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply. We have a brick and mortar office and location for employees to pick up supplies, etc. but no, clients would have no reason to go there. The ad is still suspended on my end.. we've had the my business listing up for the pensacola address but this will be a separate one for the fort walton beach address. How should I proceed?

Re: Why is my listing suspended?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Justin D

I would guess that the listing was suspended because the address is for a workspace suite and not an actual location of the garage door business. Because of that, I don't think they will reinstate this listing.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.