AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Why is my account suspended?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am the owner of my moving company, I run my business out of my home but meet customers at their locations. Why are my account being suspended.?

Phil McClellan

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Gentlemen+Movers/@44.9293238,-93.6759877,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m12!1m...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Why is my account suspended?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Phil M can you please point me to where I can find your business license online? I also wasn't sure of the spelling of your business name.

Your listing seems to indicate it's Gentlemen Movers but the site lists it inconsistently as Gentle Men Movers.  It's unlikely for a business owners to make typos in the business name itself so it might be triggering a spam signal. 

I'm also not sure if using a Google Site with a domain that is google.com is triggering something. Would you like me to remove that and see if it makes it so you are able to claim it?

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual