My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Why has my business disappeared from Google Search?

C C
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
C C
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

good afternoon

i had my website appear on google search yesterday but only on page 6 and not appear on google maps on page one when it appears or in the expanded list when i clicked on it. (it hasn't ever appeared even though i registered and verified its location)

today my webpage doesn't appear at all on google search under the heading it did yesterday.

the search i was using was physiotherapy newport- my website is www.nationaltherapysolutions.co.uk/

have something gone wrong with my listing or with my webpage?

if anyone has any ideas that would be useful or explain what has happened then that would be appreciated 

thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I get you pretty good ranked on sixth position of all results for "Physical therapist in Newport, Wales"

C C
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
C C
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Evening Helmut, 

thanks for your reply- i just tried what you have said on google.co.uk- but my website doesn't seem to appear on the list of pages- it seems to appear in the map when i click on that:  near the bottom-

physical therapist is not used as a term in the UK- its physiotherapist here.

I was on page 6 which is very annoying but today it has just gone from the listings- i searched 20 pages and couldn't find my website in the listings

The not being on the map just generally with physiotherapists in cardiff and bristol coming up i just assumed a waiting game i had to play with google- but to disappear is just something else. 

C C
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
C C
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Evening Helmut, 

thanks for your reply- i just tried what you have said on google.co.uk- but my website doesn't seem to appear on the list of pages- it seems to appear in the map when i click on that:  near the bottom-

physical therapist is not used as a term in the UK- its physiotherapist here.

I was on page 6 which is very annoying but today it has just gone from the listings- i searched 20 pages and couldn't find my website in the listings

The not being on the map just generally with physiotherapists in cardiff and bristol coming up i just assumed a waiting game i had to play with google- but to disappear is just something else. 

i have also changed my site URL to have     /physiotherapy on it instead of just the website.... would that have made a difference?

Re: Why has my business disappeared from Google Search?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

I get you also on eleventh position for "Physiotherapist in Newport Wales"

Screenshot 2017-05-18 at 20.57.09.png