My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Why all my google pages were suspended?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

A while ago my profile was suspended +MarcoGomesr for unwanted promotion when I was posting free tutorial on discount/voucher  communites... =/ ... after a while my account was restore but all my google pages were suspended...why?

am I in the right place to fix this issue?

I have pages that I haven't post anything and was suspended  saying "Your page has been suspended because it appears to violate our policy."

How? if I didn't even post anything

I posted about this on the google help communities ..what they said was that google business and google profile were in different platforms... right so why google would suspended all my google business for something that happened on my google profile ????

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

are you saying us you as a person "Marco" owning lots of businesses and have managed them  "all" under your suspended G+ profile?

If you would go to your dashboard and especially to https://business.google.com/manage/#/pages

and/or

https://business.google.com/manage/#/list

is there at the left side after clicking the hamburger menue a link "Restore deleted pages"?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut,

Thanks for your help but I'm afraid I can't see that option "Restore deleted pages".

My G+ has not suspended anymore. I do own some businesses for my clients I'm a web developer I set up the google pages and other social networks....when I search on google for the name of the company it loads on the right side the details like google map, phone, address, reviews wich is good ...but I'm can't post on their pages they all say "Your page has been suspended because it appears to violate our policy."

and I noticed this when my G+ profile was restore