My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Why a simple bad reputation page come first in google search than the customer page?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

I am working on a reputation management project for a customer. Lorenzo Garmendia goldcoastcollegiateleague.com.

Some years ago he got arrested, but he was absolve of all his charges. It does not matter what I do there is not way to move down a site I will not mention here. Bud it is sat see how google provide more importance to a bad comment about someone than the good things he does in his community. 

Then those sites seams can come and say if you pay we remove the information.

Come on, if google allow this then google is promoting the bad reputation in the market against the good reputation.

I have created several profiles all of them liking to his sites goldcoastcollegiateleague.com and powerpyramidtraining.com

Looking for some help and also some reasonable answer to understand why some bad reputation comes first on google.

thanks

mmsagency.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why a simple bad reputation page come first in google search than the customer page?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ronel

It sounds like your concerns are more over organic search results rather than local search. I'd recommend posting in the Webmaster forum where the organic search practitioners tend to hang out.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog