AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Why Radvision World Consultancy Google Business Reviews Are Removed?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Community Members,

I noticed that my local business listing reviews on Google Map are reducing day by day. Before a month my business name Radvision Consultancy reviews were 60+ but not it's looking only 50. Can someone suggest my what may the reasons for that? Your any response would be very beneficial for me!

My google business page is: https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Radvision+World+Consultancy/

Thanks & best regards,

Raj Kishore

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When referred by one of my office colleague cum friend, I got in touch with Radvision World Consultancy i.e is a reputed and certified immigration consultant in Delhi. I was very much impressed by the agency overall. The team of immigration experts at  Radvision were courteous, patient, knowledgeable and highly approachable. They helped me in every possible way in obtaining job seeker visa for Germany immigration. Thank you so much to the whole team!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Anika D

this off topic post will archived now by a moderator.
Note: repeating to spam the forum might result in your suspension from the forum 

The  aged thread will blocked for new replies too