My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Where to enter business description?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am reading the following article.  One of the points is to add a description to my business.  I can see places for entering business name, categories etc.. but I can not find the spot for entering a description for my business.  Can someone point me to the right location?

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Articles/Boost-your-Local-SEO-amp-Business-Visibility-in-S...

Where to enter business description?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

It is indeed a little more complicated.  Hover your mouse to the top-right of your screen and click on the logo.  You should get a drop-down.  From there, click on the blue button labeled Manage Account.  On the Brand Account details page, click the blue hyperlink labeled EDIT ACCOUNT INFO.  On the About Me page, you will see an area labeled Story.  Click on the pencil icon to edit it.  A few additional recommendations that were not included in that link for the Business Description:

Add a Tagline, this would be something like the slogan of your business.  Also with you Introduction, I would suggest you add a hyperlink back to your website centered around your branding.