My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Where do I find the URL for people to leave reviews?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I cannot find the link to send clients so that they can review me online... HELP!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Where do I find the URL for people to leave reviews?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
my business is called, "Joni Renee Realty"

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Joni Renee Z,

I was not easy to locate but this is the URL to your knowledge Panel on Google, which is where someone would leave you a review. You should click on the suggest an edit and submit all the info you can (photos, hours, etc.) to help the listing. 

Further, there is some confusion with your listings online since your website address and business name are different... and the listings are really new, too. Your website coding refers to Joni Renee Zalk and your G+ pages and business name is Joni Renee Realty and your website is something completely different. 

Take a look at this source code from your website. 

<meta property='og:locale' content='en_US'/>
<meta property='og:title' content='Joni Renee Zalk'/>
<meta property='og:url' content=''/>
<meta property='og:site_name' content='Joni Renee Zalk'/>
<meta property='og:type' content='website'/>
<link rel="canonical" href="http://www.boulderinvesting.com" />
<!-- OpenGraph Tags -->
<meta property="og:locale" content="en_US" />
<meta property="og:title" content="Joni Renee Zalk" />
<meta property="og:url" content="http://www.boulderinvesting.com" />
<meta property="og:site_name" content="Joni Renee Zalk" />
<meta property="og:type" content="website" />
<!-- Schema.org Tags -->
<meta itemprop="url" content="http://www.boulderinvesting.com" />
<meta itemprop="name" content="Joni Renee Zalk" />

There really is not anything that connects you to Joni Renee Realty and your G+ page is not connected/listed on it, either. Your website is not constructed well to make proper use of your complex setup. Optimization is needed and you would be well-served to audit your entire online presence and change up content on the website to bring an easier understanding. Investments are not necessarily realty and Joni Renee Realty is not necessarily Joni Renee Zalk... as far as Google's understanding of you and your business. 

You should add your website to Google Search Console and submit an XML sitemap, check for errors and learn much more about your website and Google. Next, I would connect the website to Google Analytics. Then, I would run a check on my website for mobile-friendliness and performance with these free tools. Lastly, I would do a SEO (search engine optimization) check on the website. 

1) Use the Google Developers Speed Test and work on fixing the issues so that your score is 89 or higher for both mobile & desktop.

2) Rerun the Google Speed Test but use this tool instead. Make sure you have a mobile score of 100.

3) Run your site through this SEO score checker.

If you need any further help, please just let us know. 

Kind Regards,

James

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Joni Renee Z 

this would be a direct link to let customers review Joni's business: http://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=ChIJh9ZBMc7ta4cR5HlFLIXyW5M

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Helmut Geissler,

Won't that format break at a random time in the future once Google does an update? We stopped using it for clients after issues last year. 

Just asking to clarify. 

Kind Regards,

James

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@J Clemens

maybe next year the Sun becomes a supernova or alternatively our planet get a nuclear winter.

Will say: nobody knows the future.
But the link provided by me is composed based on GoogleMyBusiness and GooglePlaces API and should be valid for a while.

Of course any new complete redesign of GoogleMyBusiness will make more things obsolate as you can imagine.
And nobody knows whether or when such a redesigne could occur

I know other Google products have been completely redisigned in the past - an example is GMaps.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @Helmut Geissler,

Great answer, as always. Use sunblock and stay fresh. 

Hope you have a great weekend,

James