My Business
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

When our business number is dialed it goes to the wrong number!! Help need a live person to fix

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When our business number is dialed it goes to the wrong number!! Help need a live person to fix

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ☆

We are volunteers and need this information if we are to help you

Can you share:
Business Name
Phone no
Address
Category
Are you a shop front business or one that goes and does contract work at the client? Or only see clients by appointment at home or a studio. Do you sell only online?

A screen shot of your GmB Edit screen
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/How-to-add-screen-captures-or-s...
    Screen shot method thanks to Helmut
The URL from the option to see the GMB in search
We need to see URLs for any duplicate search results and
any Maps listings you refer to for Place markers.

Any URL links to steetview or maps problems as well will help.

Andrew

Re: When our business number is dialed it goes to the wrong number!! Help need a live person to fix

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, yes!

Morgan's Lobster Shack & Fish Market
775-683-9300
1401 S. Virginia St. Reno, ,NV 89502
Seafood Restaurant

Thanks so much, hope you can help. when people call from google it goes to
the wrong number even though we have the correct one listed.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

Your phone no only seems to show for your name in search.

Sometimes google are finding another phone no associated with your business. For example a hairdresser renting a chair in a hairdressers mobile no can show instead because google know its been at that location.

You need to contact Google with the number which is being phoned up.

please contact support:

Andrew.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Heather W - I'm seeing the 775-683-9300 phone number on mobile and desktop in knowledge panel and GMaps...what other number is being listed?