My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

What do insights on my brand page represent?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I had created a Google Brand page about a month ago.Whenever I go to that page to manage Brand Page,I see a option called Insights.I do have 1,020 All-time total for Views,but it shows 530 total and 530 google+ page view right below the graph.

My question is,does 1020 All time views mean that 1020 people visited my Brand Page?Whenever someone search my company name on google,it shows on right side of search results?Does that google search include in All-time views?Then why it shows 530 total below the graph?

I hope I could make my point clear.

Please let me know,if you have answer.

Thank You

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What do insights on my brand page represent?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Craft W,

Yes, you did great explaining your request. I think you will get more from this Google Help File then from me simply answering your specific question. Once you review it, please let us know if you need further help.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your response.
I have another question,I hope you can answer.
I want to get rid of the box(for some business reason) that shows up on right while my company is searched on google.I have already deleted my brand page and google+ page.But it still shows on right,and show Permanently Closed.
What should I do to remove that box completely?

Thank you

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Craft W,

You are very welcome. 

The information that appears on the right side of Google Search is called the Knowledge Panel. This info is pulled from a number of sources and tied into the Google Algorithm so you really cannot remove it. If the business is marked permanently closed, it will fade away in time... or if the business is open, we can submit an edit to mark it back open. 

Kind Regards,

James