My Business
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Website disappears from Search results once Maps/ Places verified

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

We recently verified a maps listing for "Village Organics" Hamilton NZ which now shows up on Google for a search "Village Organics Hamilton", the only store in New Zealand with a name anything like that, but their website has now been demoted and now no longer shows up at all. Which makes no sense to us.  Why would Google remove the website of an organics food store from their databases? We have added webmaster tools and analytics, all keywords, it is a brand new WordPress site with Yoast SEO installed, and Google appear to have simple removed it off their search results completely, but the maps listing still shows, with website link. Never seen this before- very odd. If checking, it is the only "Village Organics" in New Zealand, the maps listing shows, but the website has gone, checked back to page 10. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Cohen G

To help you more 

Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. GoogleMaps Link or GoogleSearch link

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cohen G,

I have checked your website. It has the noindex tag in the meta tag. Hope this is the main problem of your website disappear from SERP. Just give the index, follow tag with the help of Yoast plugin. Once you have done your website will be indexed by google soon.

Note: for boost up your website indexing process by google, Submit sitemap in google webmaster tools and use fetch as google option.