My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Website URL Not Showing Up on Google Maps Listing (after updating to a new website)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1) Amara Organic Hair Salon

2) 1/1863 Gold Coast Highway Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia

3) +61755183944

4) https://plus.google.com/+AmaraOrganicHairSalonBurleighHeads

amaraorganichair.com.au 

Hello, Ive recently updated my website. Since changing from the old to new website google isn't showing our website URL link on google business maps. It only shows Directions. Ive updated the web address (under add missing information) in Google My Business information but still not showing up. Ive added the website several times over the last few weeks to no avail. 

Discourage search engines from indexing this site (IS UNTICKED IN WORDPRESS)

Under search console - Ive fetched which says "Complete" and fetched and renders that says "partial"

Thank you so much for your help. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Website URL Not Showing Up on Google Maps Listing (after updating to a new website)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi James

I've used the 'suggest an edit' feature in Maps to add your website. Let's give it a day or two and see if it works. if not, I'll escalate it to my Community Manager.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks so much for replying PriyaC i didnt get any replies for weeks so stopped checking back. :) Seems as though you replied actually 3 weeks ago. Site still isnt showing my website. Its been 3 months now since i created a new site and i just can't work out why google maps refused to show my website address ive also tried numerous times to add our URL amaraorganichair.com.au to missing information to no avail. Hope to hear back from you with an suggestions or if you could advise what i should do next. Thanks James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks so much for replying PriyaC i didnt get any replies for weeks so stopped checking back. :) Seems as though you replied actually 3 weeks ago. Site still isnt showing my website. Its been 3 months now since i created a new site and i just can't work out why google maps refused to show my website address ive also tried numerous times to add our URL amaraorganichair.com.au to missing information to no avail. Hope to hear back from you with an suggestions or if you could advise what i should do next. Thanks James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello james, 

did you figure out how to get your site url link to show on google maps? i m having the same issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Priya,

I noticed that were going to help James regarding his business listing on google maps. It seems that the issue with the website link (next to the directions link on google map business listings) is a common problem. I also have the same problem with my business. No matter what we do, the website link will not appear. I've emailed google many times and no response. I've researched the problem and all I find are people asking the question with no resolve. It seems that everyone is asking google and are being ignored.

Any ideas ?

i-Air Conditioning

Southampton

UK

www.i-airconditioning.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same issue. No website on right side when I search my company on Google. I confirm that I am the owner of my website on Goggle Search console, but no result at this time. Someone have any idea? Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

PriyaC,

I have the same issue. I have created a Goggle my business account few days ago, I put my website in info section, and no website on right side when I search my company on Google. I also confirm that I am the owner of my website on Goggle Search console, but no result at this time. Do you have any idea of that issue? Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Another one to the party.

I have exactly the same issue.

Set up google businesses for a client, we verified it.

I entered phone number and web address but neither are displaying.

I am seeing the same issue reported here numerous times without a logical reason or solution

Come on Google sort this out!

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Frankly said  @Chris H@i-Air Conditioning

I hate  users  like you  jumping onto a  overaged  thread  while  having started  your  own  one  already and  have gotten  there  a  contributor (me) starting to  help you:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/Google-Businesses-not-allowing-...

or 

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/Google-Businesses-not-allowing-...

I  will block now  this overaged  thread  for new  replies.

Any one else  reading this  overaged  thread  is requested to either  continue on  his  own existent  thread or to start  a new  one