My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Website URL Not Showing Up on Google Maps Listing (after updating to a new website)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1) Amara Organic Hair Salon

2) 1/1863 Gold Coast Highway Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia

3) +61755183944

4) https://plus.google.com/+AmaraOrganicHairSalonBurleighHeads

amaraorganichair.com.au 

Hello, Ive recently updated my website. Since changing from the old to new website google isn't showing our website URL link on google business maps. It only shows Directions. Ive updated the web address (under add missing information) in Google My Business information but still not showing up. Ive added the website several times over the last few weeks to no avail. 

Discourage search engines from indexing this site (IS UNTICKED IN WORDPRESS)

Under search console - Ive fetched which says "Complete" and fetched and renders that says "partial"

Thank you so much for your help. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Website URL Not Showing Up on Google Maps Listing (after updating to a new website)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi James

I've used the 'suggest an edit' feature in Maps to add your website. Let's give it a day or two and see if it works. if not, I'll escalate it to my Community Manager.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks so much for replying PriyaC i didnt get any replies for weeks so stopped checking back. :) Seems as though you replied actually 3 weeks ago. Site still isnt showing my website. Its been 3 months now since i created a new site and i just can't work out why google maps refused to show my website address ive also tried numerous times to add our URL amaraorganichair.com.au to missing information to no avail. Hope to hear back from you with an suggestions or if you could advise what i should do next. Thanks James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks so much for replying PriyaC i didnt get any replies for weeks so stopped checking back. :) Seems as though you replied actually 3 weeks ago. Site still isnt showing my website. Its been 3 months now since i created a new site and i just can't work out why google maps refused to show my website address ive also tried numerous times to add our URL amaraorganichair.com.au to missing information to no avail. Hope to hear back from you with an suggestions or if you could advise what i should do next. Thanks James