My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

We have 2 business pages and need one deleted please read for issue details

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Simply Axiom
8875 Hidden River Parkway, Suite 300, Tampa, FL, US 33637
office - (813) 975-7468
google voice (813) 563-5733

Please respond back via comments on our above listed Google+ page or via our gmail - simplyaxiom@gmail.com

Hi, We have started a business and wanted to use this account as the google+ " face" for our business. We accidentally started a "my business" page on a separate private employees account, and followed the procedures to transfer ownership of that "private business page" to the newly formed businesses official gmail ID.

It seems now we have 2 business that have been created that are both under the official page for our business. We received the verification post card from google, at our business office and tried to validate the business as per googles instructions.

It seems to not be able to validate, and we are being given a system warning that we only have one more try before the code we received becomes invalid.

Can someone from google please help us sort this out? We just want one business page, that we can properly use the verification code post card that we have at our office so that we can fill out all of our information etc.

Please help!! :D

The staff at Simply Axiom,
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: We have 2 business pages and need one deleted please read for issue details

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Simply A

I don't think anyone of Google will help you.

This is a peer to peer help forum staffed by volonteers (mostly TCs and RSs).

To help you we need to know more about the two business pages in question.

Please provide links and details to be able to help you