My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Want to permanently remove google maps listing! but no response from google!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi my name is Nayan Chhaniyara, I am owner of this firm in india named as "Akshar Chalchitram".

Before 7-8months i added a new location on google maps! named as "Akshar Chalchitram Studios and Office"

Which place was incomplete! so i wanted it to change but couldn't!

Later our office shifted to a new location so i tried to change this but was not able to do that with my old business page.

Also the verification letter did not come for this business page as it was with incomplete information.

So now, i had to add a new place on google maps, which certainly this time i made correctly.

this new place is under the name of "Akshar Chalchitram Production" and is also verified.

But now, the main problem is that there are 2 locations under the same name and our customers are misguided by this!

As one google the name "Akshar Chalchitram" it will redirect to old location which is now marked as closed!

I really badly need to delete that old place on the map!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks and regards

1 Expert replyverified_user

Want to permanently remove google maps listing! but no response from google!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nayan, can you provide the URL's to the two pages you are referring to?

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky