My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Waiting for verification postcard from last 30 days.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there!

I am waiting for google my business postcard from last 30 days. My website is www.celebratejobs.com phone number is +91-84478 82553. I am waiting for the verification code don't know how to fix this. Is there any way to contact google for my business category over phone. Because they never reply for your emails may be because of a busy schedule.

Waiting for verification postcard from last 30 days.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Usually, a verification postcard takes roughly 12 days to get to you. A verification code then lasts 30 days until it expires. If you have not received your verification postcard after 30 days from requesting it, I believe you should follow the steps in this article. It will tell you how to request Google to resend you your verification postcard. 

Be sure to check that the address on the listing is correct and that the postcard is being sent to the correct place.

Although not all business listings qualify for these other methods, there is a possibility you could request verification via phone or email. You can learn more about these methods by visiting this article. If there is an issue with getting your postcard, you should also try contacting @GoogleMyBiz and see what they can do for you.