My Business
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Vlogging for SEO

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi fellas, do anyone here uses vlogging for SEO? I heard that it's better than blogging (which I am currently using for my lending company) and I was just thinking about using this one for my website. I need some suggestion from you guys before I decide whether to use vlogging or still stick to blogging instead.

Vlogging for SEO

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, Amy

Vlogging is good for long term purpose. 40% of youtube visitors is not just view a video, they convert to a lead as per recent report from youtube. 

So your vlogging will influence people to pitch the sales. Nowadays people dont have time to read a big writeups. So video is the future. That's why big companies consistently increase their budget  on video marketing. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amy P
July

Vlogging for SEO

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I think it still depends on how you will use these two. Your audience prefers to consume information in different ways. You can get advantages on each one of them by using them effectively.

You can also, embed your video inside your blog post if you want to get the most out of both. At the end of the day, it still depends on you and I just hope my suggestion helps. Goodluck!

Vlogging for SEO

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, Swara you're right about people these days prefer to watch a video than to read writeups. 

Vlogging for SEO

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That's a great idea, John. I think it's better if I'll use both.