My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Viewing Insights for Google Streetview Indoors

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys, 

About six months ago my workplace paid for Google Streetview inside the business. We now want to evaluate if it has brought more traffic to our website or business. 

How would I go about finding the insights for this? Also, how do I get insights for 'All time' to display in a line graph like other time periods so I can evaluate and look for trends?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Viewing Insights for Google Streetview Indoors

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
I've asked this question to several Google Certified Photographers in the past, and apparently there is no way to get any data on these products specifically for your business. The data that appears on the main site - https://www.google.com/maps/streetview/trusted/ - is from survey data, not from any statistical reporting.

I've embedded the tour for some of our clients on website pages and driven both organic and paid search to these pages. By tracking time on page (through GA and GTM Timer) I've tried to indirectly measure engagement, and the results have been less than stellar. But every business is different.

You should include a question about your street view tour (did they see it.. did they like it..) with any customer surveys you do on your website or post-sale.

Re: Viewing Insights for Google Streetview Indoors

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
And currently, it's not possible to see insights back farther than 90 days.
Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky